For my first ever officiall ‘all my own’ garden I’ve got several varieties either currently growing or on the list as the season warms up:
- Muscade Carrots (and heirloom variety)
- Marketmore 76 Cucumbers (heirloom variety)
- Tom Thumb Lettuce (heirloom varieity)
- Edisto 47 Melons – Canataloupe (heirloom variety)
- French Breakfast Radish (heirloom variety)
- Early Prolific Straightneck Summer Squash (heirloom variety)
- Sugar Baby Watermelons (heirloom variety)
- Wando Garden Peas (heirloom vareity)
- Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans (heirloom variety)
I also have some Bonnie transplants I purchased of broccoli, spinach, butter crunch lettuce and romaine lettuce – the lables weren’t that forthcoming on which particular variety I had purchased.
I’m still searching for some great heirloom tomato and zucchini to plant as it warms up….anyone have any hints??